David (Bill) Masters served as a branch official at No 4 (Phillip Street) and Manly Branches, Executive member and was a trustee from 1949–1963. He is remembered for his contribution to the new premises built in Sussex Street particularly the amenities of the auditorium. Bill joined the NSW Police Force in 1927 and was promoted to the rank of inspector 3rd class in September 1962. He retired 2 years later in November 1964 with the rank of inspector 2nd class. He died on 24 April 1990.