Nominations are called for:
Non-Local Area Command Region Area Four
- Ordinary Member of Branch Executive (1)
Nominations, which must be in writing and comply with the registered rules of the Organisation, may be made at any time from 08/09/2021. Additional forms are available from the Returning Officer.
Prospective candidates and nominators should verify their financial status and any other qualifications required by the Organisation's rules prior to lodging nominations. A nominee for a
position of Ordinary Branch Executive member shall be attached to the region from which they seek to be elected.
Nominations must reach the Returning Officer via the lodgement method(s) stipulated below not later than 12:00pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on 22/09/2021.
HOW TO LODGE NOMINATIONS
Nominations must be lodged via the following method(s):
- By Portal: Australian Electoral Commission Portal, www.aec.gov.au/ieb/
- By Email: A properly completed nomination form including all necessary signatures and attachments may be scanned and submitted as a pdf file to IEBnominations@aec.gov.au
1. Emails to the AEC inbox that appear to be spam may be blocked. It is the responsibility of senders to ensure that their email reaches the AEC before the deadline for nominations.
2. In order to be able to be received by the AEC, emails (including attachments) should be no greater than 6 MB in size.
3. You may call 02 9375 6395 to enquire about the status of your nomination.
Nominations cannot be withdrawn after 12:00pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on 22/09/2021.
A nominee for any office in the Branch may complete an “Information Profile” in support of their candidature to be included with ballot material. Such profile shall be no more than 200 words in length and shall only include the candidate’s name, location, region, work or Association experience, reason for nominating; or other relevant information which could assist the voter in their decision. Such profile shall be submitted to the Returning Officer as a Microsoft Word document by email.
Only profiles which comply with the Rules and are received by the Returning Officer before 12:00pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)) on 22/09/2021 can be accepted.
The ballot, if required, will open on 13/10/2021 and close at 10:00am Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) on 10/11/2021.
The appointment of scrutineers closes 10:00am Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) on 10/11/2021.
Any candidate may if he/she so desires appoint a scrutineer who is a financial member of the Federation to represent him/her at the ballot. A form is available from the Returning Officer for the purposes of appointing Scrutineers.
Changed Address? Advise the Organisation now.
Please Note: A copy of the AEC's election report can be obtained from the Organisation or from the Returning Officer after the completion of the election.
Telephone: 02 9375 6395