Nominations are called for:
Delegates to Branch Biennial Conference from the following regions:
Central Metropolitan Region Area One (11)
Central Metropolitan Region Area Two (12)
North West Metropolitan Region Area One (10)
North West Metropolitan Region Area Two (12)
South West Metropolitan Region Area One (11)
South West Metropolitan Region Area Two (10)
Northern Region Area One (12)
Northern Region Area Two (9)
Southern Region Area One (8)
Southern Region Area Two (7)
Western Region (12)
Commissioned Officers Region (8)
Non-Local Area Command Region (Area One) (16)
Non-Local Area Command Region (Area Two) (12)
Non-Local Area Command Region (Area Three) (11)
Non-Local Area Command Region (Area Four) (13)
Nominations, which must be in writing and comply with the registered rules of the Organisation, may be made at any time from 03/02/2020.
Additional forms are available from the Returning Officer.
Prospective candidates and nominators should verify their financial status and any other qualifications required by the Organisation's rules prior to lodging nominations.
Nominations must reach the Returning Officer via any of the lodgement method(s) stipulated below not later than 12:00pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) on 24/02/2020.
How to lodge nominations, nominations must be lodged via any of the following method(s):
- By Post: Ishtiaq Ahmed, Returning Officer, AEC, PO BOX 496, HAYMARKET NSW 1240
- By Hand: Returning Officer, AEC, Level 10, 59 Goulburn Street, HAYMARKET NSW 2000
- By Fax: 02 6215 9910
- By Email: A properly completed nomination form including all necessary signatures and attachments may be scanned and submitted as a pdf file to email@example.com
- Emails to the AEC inbox that appear to be spam may be blocked. It is the responsibility of senders to ensure that their email reaches the AEC before the deadline for nominations.
- In order to be able to be received by the AEC, emails (including attachments) should be no greater than 6 MB in size.
- You may call 02 9375 6331 to enquire about the status of your nomination.
Nominations cannot be withdrawn after 12:00pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) on 24/02/2020.
In accordance with Rule 52EG ( c ) (ii) of the Organisation, candidates may submit an information profile in support of their candidature. Information profiles must be no longer than 200 words in length and must be submitted to the Returning Officer as Microsoft Word compliant document either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or on CD, not later than 12 pm (noon) Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT)) on 24/02/2020.
The ballot, if required, will open on 25/03/2020 and close at 10:00am Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on 15/04/2020.
A form is available from the Returning Officer for the purposes of appointing Scrutineers.
Changed Address? Advise the Organisation now.
Please Note: A copy of the AEC's election report can be obtained from the Organisation or from the Returning Officer after the completion of the election.
Telephone: 02 9375 6331