Our in-depth pre-election submission identifies issues important to our members ahead of the 2019 NSW State Election.
The Police Association is calling on all candidates to provide a clear position on where they stand with regard to these issues and are seeking a response on behalf of our members from the major political parties contesting the 2019 state election.
Key issues include:
- Mental health services
- Prisoner Transport
- Responding to High Risk Incidents
- Independent reviews of terror incidents
- Justice for victims of sexual and violent offences
- Police stations
- Health and Wellbeing for police and their families
- Fair pay rises for the public sector
- Dignity in retirement
- Biological Hazards
- Security of images of police officers
- Affordable housing
Read the complete Pre-Election Submission attatched below